We are proud to announce the release of RESTHeart v 1.0.0. This is a huge update, with focus on stability, documentation and operation.
This release is production ready.
- [RH-91] - RESTHeart integration tests fail "sometimes"
- [RH-92] - wrong result set due to eager dbcursor preallocation
- [RH-93] - wrong rels link when string id contains spaces
- [RH-102] - wrong links in embedded resource
- [RH-90] - Improve dbs/collections scan on startup
- [RH-96] - update undertow to 1.2
- [RH-103] - improve curies mgmt and documentation
Documentation has been completely rewritten and published on our confluence instance. Moreover, the curies features provides inline documentation from the API itself. Opening the embedded HAL browser allows to quickly get help on resources, operations and parameters.
Commercial support and hosting
SoftInstigate provides commercial support and dedicated development for the product if you plan to use it for your business, both on premises and as a service. Send us an email telling us your specific needs and for a preliminary discussion of available options.